For Immediate Release:
|● 2018 will mark the sixth anniversary of the Petros & Money Summer Tour
● The Petros & Money Show (PMS) hits the road around Southern California broadcasting live from bars, breweries and casinos.
● Red Stripe will be the featured beer of choice at all four 2018 Tour Stop events from June-August.
● The Tour Starts on the 15th at Slidebar Rock and Roll Kitchen
|● The Red Stripe likeness will be on the broadcast stage and promoted during each four hour event with pouring at 4 locations.
● Petros & Money will talk up Red Stripe as a sponsor and have FUN with the brand and the reggae tie-in all throughout the broadcast.
● “I expect big TINGS to come out of this for Red Stripe” said C. Patrick O’brien – CEO of O’Brien Marketing.
About O’Brien Marketing:
O’Brien Marketing is a Southern California boutique agency specializing in the business of media buying, advertising and all types of marketing including sports, Hispanic, entertainment and event marketing. With more than 45 years of collective experience in the industry, O’Brien Marketing uses their unprecedented working knowledge of the media landscape to ensure success for their clients through their extensive market research, creative negotiation strategies, execution and implementation.
About Red Stripe:
Red Stripe has been Jamaica’s claim to fame in the beer world, their uniquely stout bottles standing below the rest as an iconic symbol in Reggae culture. This rasta lager has been asking “What’s good” to Rasta Mon’s all over the world since 1928, embedding itself in the Jamaican psyche. Its 4.7% A.B.V. coupled with its beautiful light gold color is best served cold, making every sip taste like a tropical getaway. Today, Red Stripe is a subsidiary of one of the largest and most profitable beverage and alcohol conglomerates in the world: Heineken, but it remains widely recognized for its individuality among beer drinkers globally. Whether you are actually sitting with your toes in the sand and a drink in hand in Montego Bay, or simply cracking open a Red Stripe from the cooler at your neighbor’s barbecue, this famously refreshing ale will instantly turn anywhere into a vacation in paradise.